- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
Information You Provide: In order to participate in various programs or services offered through our system or sites, or work with us in a business relationship, you may be asked to provide certain information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Your decision to disclose your personal information to us is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
The Company may access and use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you; (b) provide services to you; or (c) maintain the operations and security of our website and services that we provide. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, including the communication of marketing materials, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
Information We Collect Automatically: In connection with our web-based services or operation of our website, we use common internet technologies, such as cookies, to improve the online experience of visitors to our website. A cookie is a piece of data on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. When you visit our Company’s website, we recognize only your domain name and only analyze IP addresses in the aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic data.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
Sensitive Personal Data
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered “sensitive” and which require special consideration in relation to any proposed collection or processing. The Company does not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
Children’s Personal Data
The Company does not direct any service transactions or website services to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information without having parental consent, please contact the Data Protection Office immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
- CUSTOMER AND CITIZEN DATA RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have rights connection to the personal information that we may collect, use and retain about you, including the right to request that we:
- Confirm to you what personal information we hold about you, if any, and for what purposes; and
- Change the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data; and
- Correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you; and
- Provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere; and
- Stop processing your personal data during the course of any resolution of dispute that you initiate; and
- Permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that it has been done (though there are reasons why we may be unable to do this).
If the Company does not address your request, or fails to provide you with a valid reason what it is unable to do so, you have to right to contact email@example.com
- DECLARATION OF SUB-PROCESSING
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal data to the Company, we need to make you aware of the other companies that act as Data Processors for us in the provision of services or conduct of business with you.
Each of the companies engaged for sub-processing duties have entered into an agreement with the Company that requires compliance with the privacy and data security requirements of applicable regulation and related policies for data protection that have been adopted by the Company.
- CONTACTING THE COMPANY